We have an exciting new role at Comcast Spotlight, the ad sales division of Comcast. We launched Marketo last summer and are finishing the integration now so we're ready to ramp up our lead generation and Marketo efforts!
Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be a good fit and apply here: Career Opportunities: Senior Director, Sales Development (152989)
The Senior Director of Sales Development has a combined love for systems, creativity and business strategy and comes with a solid background in generating revenue through digital marketing initiatives. Through analytics, problem-solving, and cross-functional collaboration, this person will lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation and improve conversion throughout the acquisition and customer lifecycles. This is a high impact position with the ability to directly drive new customers and increase existing business.
- Develop strategies across all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Events, Content Syndication, Lifecycle marketing, User Conferences, Webinars, Referrals and more.
- Oversee regional marketers to create, run and optimize lead generation and lead nurture campaigns in Marketo
- Create best practice processes for regional marketers within Marketo and ensure those processes are followed
- Own reporting on effectiveness of marketing efforts and developing new analytics capabilities that put meaningful data at the center of team decision-making
- Manage agency relationships
- Own lifecycle-stage management of leads/contacts across Marketo and CRM
- Optimize Comcast Spotlight’s lead scoring methodology
- Maximize data integrity
- Work with leadership to facilitate the adoption of marketing automation across the organization
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure marketing/sales alignment on strategy, resources and KPIs
- Negotiates complex deals, often at top management level, that affect major aspects of advertising sales performance.
- Continually evaluates and adjusts sales marketing strategies and plans to meet changing advertising and sponsorship sales business landscape, distribution channels, and markets.
- Creates advertising options to stimulate new and continued Advertising Sales spending.
- Implements and enforces approved sales marketing strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Directs Sales/Marketing Managers and staff who execute and support Sales/Marketing programs.
- Supports the Sales force with materials on intended message, collateral, and campaign products/pricing information.
- Evaluates performance of integrated Sales and Marketing programs against desired outcomes.
- Mentors, develops, and directs staff including lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees. Leads and directs groups, providing expertise in the area of Marketing Solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Minimum of 7 years in the marketing field
- Masters Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Experience working cross-departmentally to achieve business results
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Expert in using Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Results oriented
- Understanding of brand consistency across a variety of media