DiscoverOrg is seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. With exceptional technical skills, this role is responsible for the day-to-day operation of Marketo and is expected to be a power user with a thorough understanding of marketing automation and database management best practices. The ideal candidate will leverage a strong background in project management to create scalable processes to ensure consistent campaign execution and accelerated lead generation productivity. As part of our highly collaborative team, this role will not only support the strategic focus of the marketing operations team, but also bring enthusiasm and new ideas to help grow pipeline and enhance the efficiency of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams on campaign planning and production - assisting and executing on campaign strategy and coordination, template creation, automation configuration and testing, and report generation
- Coordinate, test, execute, and report on all email - promotion, engagement and nurture - campaigns, including: segmenting of target audience, creating and testing of email templates, copyediting, building smart campaigns, and presenting performance reports
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketing campaign performance
- Serve as project manager for the Marketing Operations team as well as develop project templates/ processes for the greater Marketing department
- Oversee the use and upkeep of project timelines and team calendars
- Source, maintain and organize assets in the Marketing Team Resource Center
- Log, categorize, and reconcile all campaign expenses
- Assist management with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Marketo Power User; preferably Marketo Certified
- 2+ years of experience building marketing programs in marketing automation platforms, ideally within a B2B technology organization
- Knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
- Proficiency in the following technologies preferred: Marketo, Salesforce, Full Circle, Cloudingo, Gliffy, Asana, Google apps and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent reporting skills with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
- Basic level of HTML editing skills preferred
- Impressive organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail and quality control
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Fast learner, eager to evaluate and adopt new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve comfortably under pressure
To apply, please visit: DiscoverOrg - Marketing Operations Coordinator or feel free to message me with questions!