Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop the product strategy and product marketing mix for new product development.
- Track market trends and derive competitive strategy and differentiation by product type.
- Ensure translation and representation of product strategic priorities in customer marketing plans and positioning.
- Diagram customer buying process and buying criteria.
- Create customer communication support.
- Support internal teams to conduct market need / customer validation analysis by customer type.
- Report progress of marketing plans to leadership.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from a go-to-market perspective, including working with operational/NPD stakeholders on needed productivity until product is ready for sunsetting.
- Identify services/support needs to translate from product offering to solution/value-add offering; identify customer research requirements and work with the customer insights manager to deliver value-added offering.
- Promote and deliver product training for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Business development such as lead generation and lead conversion.
- Create a value proposition and ensure differentiation and relevance in the market.
- Develop tools to support the promotion of the value proposition to prospective customers.
- Create cross-selling strategies in Marketo that drive incremental revenue.
- Collaborate with the finance team to generate forecasts and budgets for revenue and customer acquisition.
- Conduct pricing and profitability analysis to understand the potential impact of product policy changes on new product launches and changes to product positioning.
- Use metrics to improve ROI (Cost to acquire customers).
Skills and Abilities
- Experience serving as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Proactively driving customer engagement throughout the product lifecycle.
- Previous experience developing and executing a marketing plan that resulted in increased revenue.
- Experience conducting market analysis.
- Ability to influence outcomes with a professional demeanor.
- Creativity that comes the insights of others.
- Ability to accomplish objectives in a collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product strategy and marketing in healthcare.
- Required experience using Marketo.
- Bachelor's degree emphasis in marketing (MBA preferred).
Apply Here: - National Board of Medical Examiners Jobs
The NBME offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding work environment.
The NBME is an equal opportunity employer.