Konica Minolta has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Automation Specialist in our Ramsey, NJ location! This individual will collaborate with marketing groups to create, manage & optimize campaigns/programs, lead nurturing, lead routing and re-engagement programs to create high quality opportunities for our Sales Teams.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Use Marketing Automation (Marketo) to build and execute marketing campaigns, reports and dashboards
- Test and optimize campaign elements prior and during launch for increased conversion rate
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance during and post-launch, sharing insights across marketing teams
- Work closely with marketing groups to deliver best performing digital content
- Build and constantly improve email marketing strategy
- Build programs and campaigns that include all relevant digital content
- Identify opportunities for content development based on best performing content
- Build innovative programs with multiple touch points
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports at the request of the business
Job RequirementsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of tactical and strategic experience in Marketing Automation
- Marketo Certification highly encouraged
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation, lead scoring and buyer personas
- Effectively work with team members from diverse disciplines
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
OTHER SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Building and administering multiple programs in Marketo
- Building and administering detailed and complex reports and dashboards
- List management
- Database management, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Basic skill and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Konica Minolta offers:
- Competitive compensation program
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.