LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst who is passionate about marketing automation infrastructure, campaign execution, and funnel analysis to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Sr. Marketing Operations Analyst plays a critical role in growing LogRhythm’s lead nurturing initiatives and will be responsible for designing and delivering ROI-driven marketing campaigns, and establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices. This role will collaborate with teams across the organization, particularly the product marketing, content marketing, community and sales development teams, to ensure the success of a high-growth market leader.
This position requires a mix of strong analytical skills, solid organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to balance multiple campaigns and projects while thriving in a very fast-paced environment.
- Create and execute complex nurture or drip campaigns to improve engagement
- Create tracking campaigns that support the measurement of demand gen efforts
- Manage and maintain Marketo audience segmentations
- Support in the scrubbing and importing of lead gen lists
- Support in daily and monthly monitoring and reporting for deliverability and ad hoc monthly reporting requests
- Build, test, and deploy email campaigns including newsletters and promotional emails
- Assist in writing and editing copy for multiple types of emails
- Conduct A/B tests and use findings to enhance email outreach efforts
- Monitor, analyze and report on email performance, including maintaining benchmarks and identifying potential issues
- Identify and implement improvements to email outreach efforts
- Keep abreast of and ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices
- Coordinate with global Marketing teams to ensure best practices around data stewardship and campaigns
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience including pipeline building, lead lifecycle, and nurturing.
- 2+ years of Marketo experience building, maintaining and improving complex nurture engagement engines, creating and evolving lead scoring programs based on data driven results and audience segmentation.
- 1+ years CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com
- A demonstrated history of creating and executing ROI-driven marketing programs.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Program management skills, with attention to details.
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with sales organizations and the ability to present persuasively to key stakeholders.
- Strong Project management experience
- Strong HTML skills preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and strong interest in working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
- BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing or similar field.
Apply here: LogRhythm, The Security Intelligence Company