I had a great time at the user group last week and hope to see you all at future events. I'm actually recruiting for a marketing manager to join my team, so I wanted to pass along the info in case you know anyone who might be interested. Here's a link and I pasted the full post below: http://centercode.applytojob.com/apply/X7WihB/B2B-Marketing-Manager
Thanks for your help!
Director of Marketing @ Centercode
B2B Marketing Manager
Centercode is looking to add a highly-motivated B2B marketing professional to help strategically grow awareness and increase our lead flow.
This position pays $60-80k salary (+ benefits) based on experience.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- 4-6 years of relevant B2B marketing experience.
- a deep interest in and curiosity for modern digital marketing.
- experience developing and nurturing inbound and outbound strategies.
- experience with both SEO (Google Analytics) and SEM (AdWords).
- experience in marketing automation (nurturing, scoring, landing pages, etc.)
- an understanding of effective digital communication and conversion.
- experience developing successful email templates and campaigns.
- rock-solid online research, analytical, and creative skills.
- experience engaging directly with internal sales teams.
- previously worked in a fast-paced small company/startup environment.
Experience with the Marketo platform is not required but is a huge plus.In this position you'll:
- contribute to our evolving marketing message and approach.
- develop and optimize our web, SEO, SEM, and social content and strategies.
- develop and curate inbound and outbound campaigns in Marketo.
- identify and implement new tools and processes to increase our effectiveness.
- collaborate regularly with our broader teams (sales, product, etc.)
- contribute fresh ideas and perspective through constant iteration.
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- proficient in Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, and Drive
- highly productive despite distractions and perpetual collaboration
- passionate about emerging technology (we're a tech company first)
- a self-starter who doesn't need micromanaging (we don't have time for that)
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you ***** up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 60+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play (from nerf wars to ping-pong battles).
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County in 2015.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw the truth in this statement as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.