Axioma Inc. the leading provider of enterprise risk management and portfolio construction tools, is currently seeking a marketing professional to join our team, based in our New York headquarters. We seek an energetic and creative marketing communications professional to fill the Marketing Communications role at Axioma. The successful candidate will partner closely with the CMO in developing compelling brand, integrated communications and analyst relations strategies and executing those plans.
- Plan, coordinate and implement strategic marketing communications initiatives - event planning, public relations strategy, content delivery, etc.
- Manage branding efforts to improve firm awareness in key markets
- Work with creative agencies to develop brand messaging and corporate visual identity and then shepherd those initiatives in the market
- Collaborate effectively with marketing, content and public relations colleagues to ensure consistent firm-wide messaging
- Work closely with digital marketing to promote the firm's increased use of social and digital media, while developing and pushing content through the appropriate channel
- Working with the CMO and Integrated Marketing team to develop our organizational narrative, sharing stories that inform and inspire employees and the customers we support.
- Support the CMO in developing leader communications, organizational announcements and talking points reflecting the voice of the leaders and the company
- Help to define and manage key target analysts, management consultants and other influencers
- Prepare analyst events, briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Leverage the work and materials collaboratively produced by marketing and PR firms to secure positive coverage in analysts’ reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Coordinate with digital marketing to execute social media channels to reach analysts and influencers and effectively engage them in these channels
- Assist internal subject matter experts and spokespersons in preparing AR presentations that are tailored for the analyst audience
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier university in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related area
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and participate in a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- 4-8 years Marketing Communications experience (combined) in fast moving global organizations (fintech, financial services, high tech focus preferred)
- 2+ years AR experience
- Solid grasp of key analyst firms and influencers, and expert at establishing and deepening relationships
- Demonstrated experience developing, coordinating and executing AR programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute strategic marketing programs such as events, brand and public relations efforts.
- Outstanding writing and narrative skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.