Looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team in Tempe, AZ!
- Implement and maintain drip and nurture campaigns
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers from each of the go-to-markets and verticals to develop personalized content with the ultimate goal to increase response rates, engagement and drive measurable pipeline.
- Continually evaluate buyer persona based on analytics and research and adjust personalization/automation strategy based on findings.
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to provide template reports that can be automatically delivered that show campaign effectiveness against industry standards both at the campaign, product line and aggregate levels.
- Provide regular reporting on utilization, campaign effectiveness, response rates and related marketing ROI metrics.
- Own and execute entire large-impact projects as assigned
- Effectively communicate concepts with authority and conviction
What you bring to Insight:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of hands-on marketing experience
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation platform, specifically emails, forms, landing pages, campaigns, lead scoring, progressive profiling, distribution lists, contact groups, and reporting
- Knowledge of best practices for email HTML coding
- Understanding of UX and Conversion Centered Design Principles
- Experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML or other creative software
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- A team player who works well independently
- Strong writing, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think creatively about marketing testing techniques and options
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field or equivalent experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley’s 2016 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Microsoft Federal Channel Partner of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider