Please move your question to "product" where it belongs. Champions group is for question about the champions program.
- The first place to look at is the admin -> salesforce. A the top right corner, you should see the sync starting, running for a few minutes, then stopping, pausing for about 5 minutes and starting again.
- The you need to look at the "Notifications" screen accessible from the top of your screen. If anything blocks some syncs, it will show there
- Once this is cleared, you will have to start drilling down to records you think are out of sync and look into their activity logs to see if anything weird happens.
- A few tests tests you can run:
- Create a lead in Marketo, then run a "sync to Salesforce" flow step manually on it and see in the log what's happen.
- Then update that lead and check that the corresponding SFDC lead is updated on next sync.
- Create a dummy lead in SFDC, wait until is shows up in Marketo. Count the time it takes (Look at the create date in both systems).
- Create a dummy contact in SFDC, and do the same
- Update these leads and contacts in SFDC, check that these are reflected in Marketo
- Update them in Marketo, and see that it's reflected in SFDC
If all this runs smoothly, the problem might well be elsewher. But you need to be a little more precise in your symptoms that "we feel it's out of sync "
Thanks for the response. Not sure how to move to product. I tried deleting this question so I can just ask this again in product, but it won't let me. Is there a way to delete this thread?
I do not think you can delete it, but there should be a "move button" somewhere on the right of the screen.
Otherwise, you can ask the community Manager to move it for you. Since Liz Osegara has left, I do not know who to ask this to