Start date: ASAP
£28,000 – £35,000 FTE
Due to continued expansion and significant investment we are looking for a new Senior Marketing Executive who is innovative, energetic and results driven to join our Marketing team based in Watford.
Who are we
• TIG is a leading specialist provider of managed IT and cloud services to business clients
• Leading IT Service Provider specialising in cutting edge Microsoft technologies
• A Microsoft gold partner
• Large portfolio of clients, such as Waterstones, Virgin, BDO and Monarch
• Social media ownership – Create engagement and traffic via Twitter, Utube, LinkedIn and our website. This includes liaising and managing our SEO and PPC agency, to ensure KPI’s are met.
• Email platform owner- We utilise the Marketo platform to send out all our e-comms. Someone with knowledge of this platform would be desirable. Our campaigns run weekly promoting both events and products launches.
• Events ownership – We run an event (at least) every 6 weeks, from breakfast briefings at the Gherkin to workshops at the IOD and staff events. The role will include promoting, managing and analysing the outcome from the event. The whole events process includes working closely with the sales team.
• Campaign creation – This role includes creating campaigns which are fully integrated with the key output of generating leads. From email activity, a landing page, sales material to social media and more. The candidate will be expected to roll out a fresh campaign monthly, with input and assistance from technical architects, the sales team and a designer.
• Microsoft CRM database guru – The applicant will be responsible for the CRM, managing data cleansing, data updates, reporting and analyses of campaign effectiveness. This part of the role includes a lot of interaction with the sales team.
• At least 4 years + previous marketing experience
• Strong experience with campaign ownership
• Be a self-starter
Key skills for the role
• Organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Personal management skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• HTML skills and Marketo user(desirable)
• Adobe skills
To apply for this role, please email a covering letter and CV to Marketing@tig.co.uk