Hello OC Group!
My team has a position open for a Marketo Automation Manager in Irvine, CA. I've pasted the description below. Please contact me directly if you have any questions.
Marketo Automation Manager - Events
Marketing | Irvine – CA, United States
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Marketo Automation Manager to build marketing and trigger-based campaign flows for our Marketing Events team. The successful candidate will be able to implement and troubleshoot new automated campaigns, as well as maintain and enhance existing flows. You will maintain deep knowledge of Marketo, own best practices, and manage ongoing data quality and maintenance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Act as project manager to drive successful automated email campaigns
- Build, execute, and optimize complex transactional and nurture email campaign flows
- Establish measurement metrics for campaigns
- Support data analyses and use findings to provide recommendations for program improvement
- Work cross-functionally to troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure data quality and campaign tracking
- Develop and document processes and workflows to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Serve as the resident expert and resource for team members needing support with the marketing automation platform
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation or operations
- In-depth knowledge of Marketo
- Working knowledge of HTML and Excel
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high degree of initiative, curiosity and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.