Please take a look at the job offer here:
Scality, world leader in object and cloud storage (see Gartner and IDC reports), develops cost-effective Software-Defined Storage, which serves over 500 million end-users worldwide. Our customers include leading Global 2000 Enterprise, Media and Entertainment, Government and Cloud Provider customers who benefit from over a 90% reduction in costs compared to traditional storage. Deployed on any industry-standard x86 server, the Scality RING uniquely delivers performance, 100% availability and extreme data durability. Scality also provides the S3 Server, the fastest growing open source S3 storage product in the market. Scality is headquartered in San Francisco.
Our motto is "Work hard, Play hard, Eat well and Amaze the customer!"
For more information about the company, visit: www.scality.com or follow @Scality on Twitter. To discover the company culture, view the Scality Book at http://book.scality.com/
Scality is looking for an innovative, creative, and passionate Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead the email and social media efforts.
This position will be responsible for creating brand awareness and nurturing leads through engaging, creative storytelling on social media and email. Successful candidates will have a history of creating compelling content and partnerships, a deep understanding of social media platforms and trends, and a strong sense of what works with emails and on social media. This person will be responsible for managing, growing, and deepening engagement with customers, partners, leads and follower base globally.
- Manage all email and social marketing initiatives at Scality to drive company growth
- Define, create and implement a world class email marketing strategy to target top use cases and personas, and develop lead nurturing campaigns to qualify leads
- Segment lists based on behaviors and setup and deploy complex programs within Marketo to engage new prospects and existing customers
- Deliver flawless email campaigns, while always testing Subject Lines, CTAs, formats, etc.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Content, Events, Sales, and Communications teams to build campaign strategy and execute sends
- Develop, lead and manage social strategies and content across Scality’s social profiles
- Create engaging social programs, both editorial and promotional, with a cohesive point-of-view and brand voice to grow funnel and engagement within the storage space
- Partner across teams (PR, brand marketing, partner marketing, event) to develop engaging, brand-right, and customer-centric social content programs and ensure alignment across channels and teams,
- Develop and maintain employee advocacy plan
- Develop, test and lead implementation of new ways to integrate social media into our site experience and vice versa
- Measure, report and act on the performance of efforts and campaigns.
- 3 - 5 years hands-on experience defining and running many large-scale email and nurturing campaigns at once on Marketo is a must
- Proficiency in HTML, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with A/B testing, strong Excel / analytical skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce cloud, google analytics and extended tools
- Expertise in key social channels, especially with Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Slideshare
- Experience finding, targeting, and mobilizing online opinion leaders, tastemakers and influencers
- Ability to create, test and evaluate content and understand what drives the engagement
- Strong eye and taste-level to create high-caliber content (graphics/photography/editorial abilities)
- Strong writing skills and ability to take high-quality social photographs to create of-the-moment social content
- Intense attention to detail without compromising speed in execution
- Experience in Enterprise IT products company is a must have, storage industry a plus
- Comfortable with organized chaos. Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment; take initiative to achieve results; meet short deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please take a look at the job offer here: