We're solving some interesting problems at a very large scale. Ping me directly if you're open to a discussion!
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that has built a global infrastructure platform to enable developers around the world to seamlessly deploy, manage, and scale their applications. With more than 750,000 registered customers and over 30,000 teams, DigitalOcean has become one of the fastest growing cloud platforms in the industry. Our mission is to create a portfolio of cloud products and services that teams of developers love.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with a strong background in marketing automation and lead generation. This role will touch all aspects of the marketing team, and will work to develop strategies to meet pipeline goals, execute operational tasks needed by the internal team, and own external email communication.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead Generation: Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads and move existing leads down the funnel
- Database Management: Manage our database, segmentation, data enrichment and integrity, deliverability and distribution lists for all marketing initiatives
- Email Management: Develop, launch, and optimize drip email communication, newsletters and campaigns to increase engagement throughout the customer lifecycle
- Lifecycle Operations: Expand on lead scoring, the lead management process, workflows and sales SLAs
- Reporting: Monitor and analyze performance metrics related to marketing and sales development execution.
What We'll Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of work experience in Demand Generation or Marketing Operations for technology startups
- Deep experience with email marketing platforms and implementing nurture campaigns using tools like Marketo, Pardot, Customer.io, ExactTarget, etc.
- Proven B2B experience integrating lead process with a CRM solution (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Experience in marketing to technical audiences (developers, sysadmins, etc)
- Can balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test and learn (avoiding analysis paralysis)
- Familiarity with DigitalOcean’s product and competitive landscape
- Experience with agile is a plus
Working at DigitalOcean:
- DigitalOcean offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Competitive compensation including a 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Flexible vacation time
- Stock options
- Daily catered lunch as well as a corporate Seamless account to keep your hunger at bay
- Monthly commuter expense and gym membership allowance
- Great office space located in the heart of SoHo
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More info and apply here. Or ping me directly!