Strategic Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
At Marvel Marketers, it is our goal to make clients incredibly successful through Expert Services, Strategic Partnerships, and Training. We work with some of the largest brands in Silicon Valley and need the best and the brightest to make them successful.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, You will be given the responsibility of making some of our most recognizable, most challenging and rewarding clients successful in their Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing efforts.
You will be reporting in directly to the CEO.
You will be partnering with our clients to provide thought leadership in Digital Marketing, Account Management, and owning Client Retention, Expansion and Satisfaction, as well as Employee Retention and Satisfaction all while protecting Marvel Marketers’ very strong Industry Brand
- You will take key ownership and accountability of named Enterprise Accounts.
- You will be responsible for immediately establishing yourself as an expert in the Digital Marketing and the Marketing Automation Space.
- You will be the trusted adviser to our incredible clients.
- You will be one of the key leaders on the project team, working seamlessly with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders.
- You will be expert in building valuable relationships with our clients to ensure retention and proactive management of recurring multi-year accounts.
- You will proactively communicate verbally, in writing, and in meetings to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- You will be very comfortable helping clients make key business decisions which will directly impact their business.
- You will closely engage, manage, and nurture our accounts to identify and eliminate risk of a poor client experience. You will help us maintain our amazing client retention rates.
- You will establish yourself as an extension of our client’s teams as a Strategic Advisor to their business objectives.
- You will manage the delivery and coordination of QBR’s both internal and client-facing for your clients.
- You will contribute to the Marvel Marketers Knowledge base on Account Management best practices and tips and tricks on making our clients incredibly successful.
- Identify and produce case studies and wins for our clients, continuing to make Marvel Marketers Referenceable 100% of the time.
- Manage quarterly budgeting with your client.
- Build and Manage Project Plans against your accounts, ensuring all projects are on time, in scope and in budget.
- Manage and oversee execution of all processes/workflows within your client projects from Intake through QA and to customer delivery and maintenance.
- You must build expertise quickly and thoroughly.
- As you identify new opportunities, you will own the scoping and budgeting process
- Expanding customer use cases
- Cultivating client relationships
- Account management, including:
- Strategy proposals
- Goal setting
- Operational oversight
- Opportunity identification
- Advocating customer needs cross-departmentally
- Overseeing account escalations and task management
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
- People who understand what is meant as well as what is said
- 5+ years of account management experience. Ideally within the Marketing Automation or CRM environments.
- Someone Who Understands Marketing at a Strategic Level
- Track record of proven Account Management Success
- A gift for numbers and “reading between the lines” to break down reports and identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Experience with overseeing the complete project cycle from inception to completion through the leveraging of internal resources
Who we are:
Marvel Marketers is a fast growing Global Marketing Automation Strategy, Insights and Analytics Consultancy. We are the Industry’s top brand in the space. Our team of consultants are experts in Digital Marketing with special skills in Marketo, Engagio, ABM and more.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
This is an On Premise Role with some flexibility in the Bay Area. We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiro, 401K, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, not to mention an Epic Team of Superheroes.
Note: We do not support H1B Visas.