The Marketing Operations Manager is the ‘data hub’ within the Systech Marketing organization. The person will orchestrate all Marketo-based operational and tactical marketing activity to align with Marketing team annual goals. S/he will develop, manage and implement outbound and inbound marketing plans aligned to strategy, branding and prospecting. The Marketing Operations Manager will also oversee the integration of various communication channels to/from Marketo and into Salesforce as needed. The person will manage specific programs to support awareness-building, lead generation, nurturing and bottom line results.
What you’ll do – ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute on a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing strategy to drive demand generation initiatives, track success and find ways to improve
- Manage marketing automation software (Marketo), develop work instructions and procedures, train regional resources, ensure adherence to policies/SLAs, and manage and monitor the platform on an ongoing basis
- Ensure lead flow from top of funnel to Inside Sales is effective, efficient and ongoing
- Manage an annual calendar of activities to be in line with overarching strategies
- Coordinate and manage content and design elements to create campaigns with actionable offers including, but not limited to: blog articles, infographics, case studies, eGuides, e-mails and sell sheets
- Manage the input of content and lists
- Execute and track marketing campaigns ahead of sales development (inside sales), including outbound net new emails, nurturing emails, webinar invite emails, event support emails, customer emails, customer/partner enewsletters, etc.
- Oversee logistics for outbound webinars, including call set-up, integration of GoToWebinar data, webinar recordings being posted, and all pre- and post-webinar communications
- Provide landing pages for website and other digital marketing efforts
- Source new data to be integrated into Marketo database
- Work closely with content providers, designers, product managers, regional marketing managers, sales and partner management on the production of marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze how marketing activities turn MQLs into SQLs, and continually refine conversion process
- Develop reporting templates and manage ongoing reporting for all email, webinar, event and social media campaigns
- Utilize A/B testing and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Explore and research new ways to reach and engage existing and prospective customers
- Manage the lead generation portion of the Marketing budget, analyze variances, and make recommendations of changes to meet spending objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English or a similar area preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in the marketing operations field – Marketo and Salesforce experience REQUIRED
- Prefer experience in B2B technology firms with a broad understanding of positioning for end-user / customer value
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, and WordPress required
- Experience working with, tracking and managing 3rd party full service digital marketing firms
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with experience creating and managing the process from first-touch to close, plus dashboarding/reporting to assess marketing value
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work without much direction
- The ability and desire to thrive in a high-energy, fast-moving, cross-functional team culture
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, and find solutions as needed to continuously improve
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.