Do you have a passion for Marketo and solving problems? RevEngine Marketing , the Boston area's leading Marketo consulting agency is looking for full-time experts to join the team. We have some immediate needs due to some great new clients coming aboard.
- Marketo/Marketing Pro - You'll have the opportunity to help architect our client's Marketo needs by mapping their strategy to Marketo. From strategy to execution, you'll help clients develop repeatable and measurable marketing engines.
- Level: Mid-to-Senior
- Marketing Operations/Marketing Specialist - As an extension of our core services, Clients need ongoing help driving marketing success---sending emails, launching webinars, keeping their data clean, etc. This role will help our clients plan their marketing calendar and launch those activities.
- Level: Jr-to-Mid.
If you are in the Boston area, that’s ideal. Otherwise, you can work virtually.
The Ideal Candidate
- You love Marketo. For example, you’ll find yourself reading Community articles rather than checking out UsWeekly online.
- You are smart. Our clients expect the best so we expect that out of our employees.
- You are hungry to learn and you want to take your Marketo skills to the next level, As a 5-time Marketo Champion, I’ll help you do that personally.
- You are analytical. We do not have current openings for creative people (Yet). We want people who want to help our clients measure success.
- You can project manage. Missing deadlines and being unorganized are not recipes for success. Anyone that comes aboard needs to be a stickler for process and keeping our clients on track (e.g. making sure naming conventions are set).
- You are a Marketo pro (and hopefully Salesforce too). You are already a Marketo pro and are ready to increase your skill set. HTML/Java knowledge is not required but is a plus.
You should be ready to juggle as you’ll help a client one day setup a webinar system while jumping to another client to drive best practice program setup the next day.
The Work Environment
We are a virtual office startup with consultants working remotely. Translation: If you are looking for a corporate office experience, this probably isn’t the opportunity for you. But if you want to get in on the ground level of an emerging marketing firm in a hot space, this is for you.
Email us your resume and cover letter. Please include with your resume and tell me why you would be a great candidate for RevEngine Marketing. What’s your biggest Marketo success?