I'm hiring a Marketing Associate at EaseCentral (www.easecentral.com). We're a small but growing team with more than 20,000 SMBs using our product. Plenty of data and feedback to work with!
This individual will operate out of our San Francisco office (SoMa) and would be responsible for:
1) Creating sales and marketing collateral, specifically email, in-product communication, landing pages, videos, and webinars.
2) Provide our direct and partner sales functions with the campaigns, promotions tools, evidence and insights required for success.
3) Work closely with the marketing department, product team, and other internal stakeholders to ensure compelling and consistent communication of the brand and brand values across all campaign elements.
You might be a a great fit if:
- you enjoy working on a variety of projects across customer segments.
- can quickly learn new software and skills based on what your role demands (ex. CSS, video editing).
- started your career in a marketing role at a large technology company and are ready to take on more responsibility.