SAP Ariba is looking for a Marketo expert with 4+ years experience to join our Marketing Operations Team! This is a great opportunity to own the execution of email marketing programs, as well as help shape and optimize our marketing automation strategy. Learn more and apply here: Marketing Campaign Specialist (Ariba) Job
Feel free to reach out to me directly if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications. Maintain strong integration between Marketo and SAP CRM.
- Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and nurture campaigns with Marketo.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails, remarketing ads, progressive profiling and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Design Global specific campaigns working with Field Marketing teams on best practices and maintaining adherence to opt-in/email laws and regulations.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Data mine from prospects in CRM to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Defines and enforces brand standards and guidelines across marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
- Experience with Marketo and CRM Systems (Marketo certification a plus)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, open-minded and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining stakeholder alignment and gathering feedback
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with CMS applications
- Experience in mobile friendly or responsive design
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketing analytics experience a strong plus