Xero is seeking a data-driven and results-oriented marketing operations and automation specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact to the business by building, maintaining and optimizing our marketing automation engine. The right candidate for this role can be based in our Denver office.
What you’ll do
- Build campaigns and test plans to maximize conversions and ROI; continuously optimize campaigns and lead nurturing journeys. Tasks include but not limited to campaign creation, scheduling, list segmentation, workflow development, tracking, and reporting.
- Own our email development, calendar and all broad email communications to our prospect and customer base including monthly newsletter and product launches. Support regional campaigns while aligning to global initiatives.
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing automation processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs, technical processes and workflows in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Build and report on KPIs, including campaign performance, company’s pipeline, and revenue attribution.
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports/readouts/roll-ups for the team and executives on key marketing programs and campaigns.
- Manage prospect and customer databases, maintain data hygiene and integrity, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations on every email send.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our systems and data flows and seek out industry best practices and proactively incorporate relevant ideas.
- Participate in day-to-day marketing activities as needed.
It’s time to introduce yourselfNow that we’ve caught your attention, it’s time to catch ours. Please send us your resume and a link to your portfolio if you:Love doing #beautiful work and finds structure in unstructured concepts and processes.Show your passion for the #human side of business, accounting, and technology through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people you serve.Seek the #challenge of complex problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.#Champion innovative Marketing thinking by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable quality from others.Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.At a minimum, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field
- 3+ years marketing operations, automation, technology & analytics experience
- Experience using Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce
- An understanding of the marketing and sales funnel and experience measuring marketing attribution
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Excellent written communication skills
- Team player
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience at a high-growth SAAS technology company