Please reach out to email@example.com if interested in the position.
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including 4 of the top 5 SaaS companies, 4 of the top 5 US banks and 3 of the Fortune 5. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Tenaya Capital and Sutter Hill Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
- Support marketing campaign execution across marketing tech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Optimizely (ABM), Chartio and GoToWebinar from list segmentation to lead workflow, and reporting
- Manage prospect and customer databases, maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences
- Drive improvements and innovation related to pipeline management within marketing and sales tech stack
- Audit our existing architecture and programs and assist in optimizing marketing automation processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs and technical processes and workflows in Marketo
- Work closely with Sales Operations to develop formulas to predict revenue impact based on advertising spend and align on lead flow, lead quality, and data integrity
- Monitor and evaluate campaign activity and ROI and use insights to optimize and grow demand
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS/IT company
- Expert in Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven record in building full stack B2B marketing funnels
- Demonstrated operations experience, and the ability to support other departments in a timely and positive manner
- Excellent people and project management skills with the ability organize and prioritize multiple tasks from concept through implementation
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off large data sets
- Basic understanding of full-funnel and sales pipeline metrics
- HTML, web development experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside the box
This is an on-site, full time salaried position located in SoMa district of San Francisco, (one block from Bart station). Compensation will be based on level of experience.