What an exciting time at UL! We are growing by leaps and bounds and to support this growth, UL is looking for a specialist to manage and optimize our enterprise instance of Marketo as well as serve as a technical system administrator.
The ideal candidate would be a natural problem solver, have a knack for numbers – reporting across all marketing activities, as well as identifying opportunities for optimization and driving a continual process for improvement. This person will be responsible for process governance, system administration as well as being the SME for Marketo in the UL corporate marketing organization. This is an exciting opportunity to flex your marketing muscles in a world class organization.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you! Join our Digital Experience Team and make a difference!
- Maintain holistic view of all marketing automation programs to understand and accomplish goals including improve deliverability and engagement rates, maintain can-spam compliance, improve lead scoring configuration and increase web form conversions
- Create, establish, communicate and maintain all governance in regards to Marketo
- Provide ongoing support to global users by answering questions and provide quality-check on campaigns on an ad-hoc basis
- Review results of campaigns and work with the respective campaign owners to identify beneficial improvements
- Maintain license for new users, provide training and be constantly on the lookout for ways to increase user adoption
- Drive innovation through development of advanced marketing automation strategies, including nurture campaign, social media engagement, etc.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity
- Oversee marketing technology stack including overall plan for utilization and regular health checks on performance and effectiveness
- Understands relevant system data feeds including API integrations, plug-ins, connectors, etc. ensuring continuous data integrity
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns for the corporate marketing team
- Test software releases before deploying on production and communicate new features and enhancements to all users
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Extensive experience using a marketing automation tool (Marketo preferred)
- Deep experience in customer relationship management tool (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Knowledge of use and implementation of popular third-party integration applications to CRM and MAP
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think critical and make optimization decisions based off of data.
- Excellent people and project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in challenging work environments
- Understands content marketing
- Experience with BI software a plus