I have a role for a Marketing Ops Intern who's looking to learn more about Marketing in general via the Ops team. Great learning experience at a great company! Located in Sunnyvale. Visit https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/dispatcher/servlet/DispatcherServlet?org=PROOFPOINT&act=redirectCws&cws=1&redirectUrl=%2Fats%2Fcareers%2Frequisition.jsp%3Frid%3D22330%26org%3DPROOFPOINT%26cws%3D1 to apply.
The Marketing Operations and Analytics Intern will assist in the day-to-day operation of the marketing function. This requires a passion for marketing automation and analytics, strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, an ability to multi-task, and work as a team member in a fast-paced marketing department. The candidate is required to have strong marketing skills and experience analyzing marketing metrics as well as the ability to grasp new technologies quickly. The position will report to the Marketing Operations Manager. This internship is based in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Work directly within the Marketing Ops team to support overall corporate objectives across all integrated programs and systems
- Build and test automated program workflows to achieve the goal of each campaign, including correct assets, copy, images, data collection, and tracking points
- Assist in planning of Marketing programs based on effectiveness and timing
- Load lists and campaigns properly into our marketing systems; maintain database on an ongoing basis
- Ensure qualified leads are routed to our sales development team for appropriate follow-up based on lead participation in program, campaign and content
- Data cleansing and normalization practices
What you bring to the team
- Familiarity with marketing automation and other systems including Marketo, Salesforce.com, Excel.
- Analytical mindset when parsing large sets of data
- Effectively and efficiently work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organization
- Ability to be collaborative and support assigned programs
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Work Study (30 hours/week maximum)
- Currently enrolled student in an undergraduate program
- The duration of the internship is through August of 2017
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of your internship
- 3.0 Minimum GPA requirement