1 of 1 people found this helpful
As a novice, you've already done the right thing by testing it out and making sure there are no problems. You've definitely answered your own question and I can confirm for you that nothing will break by moving around your assets as far as I know.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Correct. This was actually answered yesterday too.
Things that ARE affected by movement:
- Moving emails from Design>Program - name will change
- Smart Campaign to another Program - name will change, but flow steps WON'T and you could ruin attribution.
- Marketing activities folders -
- may cause an error if you move alot of sub assets.
- folder tokens may break if you move programs or folders up a level in the tree (or down a level).
- Archiving - hides the folder or asset from the rest of the system...may break stuff sometimes.