Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our Boston office, located in the heart of Fort Point, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager.
- Identify new marketing technology needs (such as marketing automation or CRM integrations).
- Lead implementation of new marketing technology.
- Manage leads coming in from different sources and handle the hand off to sales.
- Plan and execute email, in-app messaging and other ways to improve trial conversion rate and upsell conversion
- Design, build and maintain reporting around e-commerce activity.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, marketing funnel flows, and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work with other departments such as Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success to create new campaigns that drive e-commerce bookings.
Qualities we like:
- Fast learner - Can pick up things quickly and does not require hand holding
- Ambitious - We want to grow to have 100’s of thousands of users
- Results driven - You must love to get stuff done and be focused on results
- Team Player - This person will work with people in different functions across the organization
- BS/MS degree in finance, economics, mathematics, science, marketing or a related field
- 5-8 years working experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.