How to track links clicked on landing page?

Leanne_Persang
Level 4

How to track links clicked on landing page?

I'd like a report to show what links were clicked on my Marketo landing pages. For example, if my landing page has three links, which of those links were clicked and how many clicks for each.

Is this report achievable through Marketo or do I have to affix Google UTM parameters and track via Google Analytics? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to track links clicked on landing page?

Hi Leanne,

No, this is not possible with Marketo standard reporting.

More something for GA, I think.

-Greg

Leanne_Persang
Level 4

Thanks, but then when I add a link to a landing page, there is this:

pastedImage_0.png

With Tracking as an option... where are the results of this landing page tracking?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Clicked Link on Web Page activities are logged (by the Munchkin analytics module) for these links. You'll see, and can trigger on, these activities in any lead's Activity Log.

What Greg is saying is that cross-lead reporting on CLWP activities to determine LP performanceis not built-in. A very good reason for this is that some, perhaps most, of those activities will be anonymous, and Marketo is not an anonymous web analytics platform.

A pseudo-exception is that Filled Out Form activities, which are a form of "clicked link," can be viewed across leads. But of course those are for known leads by definition.