We are looking for an experienced Marketo admin to manage our Engagement Programs and RTP campaigns and roll out our new ABM module. Amber Road is SaaS global trade management leader. This position is based in McLean, VA (Tyson's Corner) office, right outside of Washington, DC.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: McLean, VA
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for managing automated digital and marketing-generated outreach campaigns to drive increased engagement and grow the sales pipeline. In this position, you will collaborate with multiple areas of the company including sales, product marketing and product management. The Digital Marketing Strategist is also the team lead for the Online Marketing Team, leading the effort to execute to the marketing plan by managing across digital channels for content promotion.
This position is responsible for implementing and monitoring our digital marketing programs via Marketo, including the Engagement (nurture) Programs, RTP campaigns (real-time personalization) and the new ABM (account-based marketing) programs. Working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and marketing team, you will build and optimize digital campaigns for email marketing, lead nurturing, content promotion and PPC (LinkedIn and Google). This includes campaign setup, smart list development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, program analytics and more. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about Marketing Automation, employing and enhancing his/her Marketo digital marketing expertise, and being hands-on within both Marketo and Salesforce.com.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead an online marketing team of three-four marketers to develop and manage digital campaigns, social media strategies, and web content and search engine strategy in coordination with all content and nurture campaigns
- Design, build and manage all aspects of the Marketo Engagement (nurture) Programs to drive quality leads to sales and manage flows through Marketo and Salesforce. This includes building landing pages, emails, forms and workflows.
- Manage the roll-out and ongoing optimization for the new Marketo ABM (account based marketing) program
- Drive the Marketo RTP (real-time personalization) engine to promote new content offers by targeting leads with a personalized website experience
- Work with product management, sales, content, customer success, and business development to coordinate campaigns and ensure effective communication streams to target personas and markets
- Push new content through LinkedIn Sponsored Updates and Lead Accelerator programs
- Collaborate with creative to develop assets such as email headers, email templates, and landing page templates
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness
- Assist with the development of content marketing campaigns and syndication initiatives
- Manage and maintain company website content, including working with SEO agency for design and SEO/SEM strategies
- BA / BS in Marketing
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working with Marketo in marketing operations, marketing programs and digital marketing in the B2B space
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience required (Marketo Certified a plus)
- Demonstrated analytical approach, understanding of core marketing and pipeline metrics
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Flexibility to quickly adapt and align with business needs
- Enterprise SaaS marketing experience is a major plus
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply, visit Global Trade Management Software | Company - Amber Road or send your resume and cover letter as an attachment, referencing the specific vacancy you are interested in to: careersUSA@amberroad.com