SOLVED

If imported leads unsubscribe from an email, will the automatically be deleted from the imported CSV?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If imported leads unsubscribe from an email, will the automatically be deleted from the imported CSV?

Hi,

I ran a campaign to leads that were imported from a CSV. I want to run a follow up campaign and want to know if I have to go through the CSV I imported to manually delete leads or if they will delete on their own.

Thanks,

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: If imported leads unsubscribe from an email, will the automatically be deleted from the imported CSV?

Not sure I understand the question.  Unsubscribing itself doesn't delete leads from your database, let alone from the CSV.  Unsubscribed addresses will not receive your follow-up campaign, however, provided you do not falsely mark it as Operational.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: If imported leads unsubscribe from an email, will the automatically be deleted from the imported CSV?

Not sure I understand the question.  Unsubscribing itself doesn't delete leads from your database, let alone from the CSV.  Unsubscribed addresses will not receive your follow-up campaign, however, provided you do not falsely mark it as Operational.