Hearsay is looking for a Marketing Ops Rockstar
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll build, optimize, and manage Hearsay’s customer demand funnel, marketing automation systems and tools, lead routing processes, nurture streams, and measurement and reporting. You’ll own day-to-day campaign management, and systems integrations for our marketing automation platform (Marketo). You’ll partner cross functionally with analytics and Salesforce administrators to ensure we have the right infrastructure and attribution models to analyze lead flow and funnel economics.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed hands-on operator with exceptional attention to detail who’s built and scaled B2B demand generation funnels via marketing automation systems and analytics on a global level. You’ll be a key player in building our world-class marketing vision, help drive major competitive advantage for Hearsay, and work with a really smart, fun group of people.
- Develop strategy and manage execution for all email nurture, trigger sequences, and one-off communications via Marketo
- Design and implement the life-of-a-lead process, including lead intake and qualification, and lead nurturing programs
- Lead technical aspects of marketing and sales system integrations including the marketing automation platform (Marketo), analytics, SFDC, and other internal databases
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness
- Manage Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) program execution integrating database lists with advertising execution across digital channels to engage key target accounts
- Be the in-house expert on marketing data analytics, automation systems, and best-in-class operational processes
What You Bring To The Table
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on execution in demand generation or marketing automation / operations / analytics
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimizing lead handoff processes, and exceeding ROI targets at a growing startup
- Power user of Marketo, Google Analytics, SFDC
- Passion for working with imperfect data in order to derive insight
- Hands-on and ready to jump in and create value