We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our marketing team in Copenhagen.
We are a maturing startup that's not small anymore, and we are still growing, but we've retained our startup ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. Working at a startup is a very rewarding choice, but it also requires a certain personality. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead Marketo and Marketing tech architecture including synchronisation with other 3rd party tools
- Define Marketo campaign strategy across different teams in marketing
- Ensure data quality and accuracy in Marketo and SFDC (from all data sources)
- Ownership of implementation and setup of all email campaigns in marketing both for leads & customers
- Lead the development of required technical and processes infrastructure to enable Lifecycle Marketing efficiency and other key units efficiency (e.g Sales, CX)
- Enable integration and setup for accurate reports around Lifecycle Marketing
- Responsible for data flows and data management across all marketing processes and tools
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Relevant degree and/ or professional qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience with marketing automation/email marketing (preferably working with Marketo)
- Experience with nurture campaigns, lead scoring, complex marketing programs, and CRM integrations (Salesforce preferred)
- Outstanding analytical skills
- The ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Attentive and adept at relationship building with internal stakeholders, and a strong, decisive team player
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CRM / Automation Systems, Google Analytics
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A multinational, open and informal work environment
- High level of responsibility, newest technologies, room for experimentation
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
- Healthy lunch and drinks
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks. We take our candy seriously!
- Friday bars and other social events
- Pension and health insurance
- Fussball, ping pong & air hockey table, and a VR!