Responsible for overseeing all Consumer Online Media Advertising and executing PODS Content Strategy. Digital Advertising: Responsible for managing multimillion dollar programmatic & retargeting campaigns. Content Strategy: Responsible for the coordination of online and offline content at all customer touchpoints.
Read the description below and apply here PODS Careers .
Yes, we are the company with the big white boxes!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop online media strategy working with agency partners, developing and managing profitable online display and video buys
- Lead strategy and manage day-to-day operation & relationships for online media campaigns including display, video, and sponsored content.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI)
- Understand media tracking tags and tracking strategy. Refine tracking strategy and identify tags to be implemented.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Accountable for key KPIs including CPC, CPQ and cost per orders via analytics tools, DFA and via partner/agency oversight
- Work closely with analytics team to understand fractional attribution related to digital performance
- Lead content marketing initiatives that align business strategy with end-user content needs to achieve superior results
- Manage the production of online and offline content that is consistent with the organization’s brand, style and tone
- Develop and maintain an editorial content calendar that attracts and appeals to the organization’s various segments and key messages
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for the planning, execution, optimization, distribution and amplification of the organization’s content.
- Managing content execution via coordination with in house and outsourced content creators, editors, data analysts, graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Manage communications to franchise and corporate store management
- Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital and content strategy
- Work cross functionally with the eCommerce team, creative, brand, corporate ops marketing team and others to create, implement and optimize integrated campaigns that deliver against business goals
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations
- 5+ years’ experience in communications or marketing leading the development of interactive digital strategy, digital advertising and digital content
- 5+ years’ experience in project and/or account management and/or management of an in-house and outsourced team.
- Offline content management experience a plus and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing and search engine optimization.
- Candidates must have deep experience with: Excel; Google Analytics; an online media platform (preferably Doubleclick for Advertisers)
- Ideal candidates would be competent in: Adobe SiteCatalyst; dynamically generated display ads
- Expertise in analyzing large volumes of data and making key business decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Agency management experience is extremely helpful.
- Possess math skills sufficient to perform required duties
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this job.
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.