1 of 1 people found this helpful
I don't think E-mail #3 is a good way to go. It's a mixed message that tells them buy today but don't because the deal is still good later.
I might send #3 Best Price today on Friday and make #4 Deal held over, due to popular demand we are extending the sale until Monday. You could send that Saturday. Than maybe a Monday (or stay Sunday) Today/Tomorrow is your last chance for deals e-mail.
- Tuesday message "Offer lasts all week ends Midnight Black Friday"
- Wednesday message "Get Black Friday savings today and ends Midnight Friday"
- Friday message "Best price is today."
- Saturday message "We have decided to extend the offer to Cyber Monday"
- Monday message "Cyber Monday is today. The deal won't be held over Ends Midnight"
Love the way you think Chris. Thanks