At Paxata, we turn raw data into trustworthy information at the speed of thought. We provide an Adaptive Information Platform that enables business analysts with an enterprise-grade, self-service data preparation system to support the on-demand and ad-hoc business data needs for analytics, operations and regulatory requirements.
Business analysts work within an intuitive, visual application to access, explore, shape, collaborate and publish data with clicks, not code, with complete governance and security. IT is able to support the scale of data volumes and variety, enterprise and cloud data sources, and business scenarios for immediate and repeatable data service needs.
Built on Apache SparkTM and optimized to run in Apache HadoopTM, Paxata leverages automated artificial intelligence, elastic cloud architecture and distributed computing to deliver an immersive business consumer experience that automates the data-to-insight pipeline. The platform can be deployed both on-premises and in public, private or hybrid cloud environments.
Founded in May 2012, Paxata is headquartered in beautiful downtown Redwood City, CA (by the Caltrain station). www.paxata.com, @paxata_news.
- Develop, run, and measure creative and integrated digital campaigns to uncover opportunities at target accounts, nurture leads, and continued engagement with customers.
- Manage and optimize marketing technology and processes to develop high performing campaigns across the Paxata website including advertising, retargeting, SEM, and paid social networks
- Collaborate and communicate calendar and program schedules across multiple areas.Efficiently manage agency relationships and contractors when needed. Be accountable for budgeting, program spend, project plans, and deadlines.
- Efficiently manage agency relationships and contractors when needed.
- Be accountable for budgeting, program spend, project plans and deadlines
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience managing multi-channel, digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to activate and engage target audiences and align with business goals.
- Deep experience with CRM, marketing automation, and related technologies to optimize marketing channels and programs for account based marketing, SEO, email, webcasts, campaign management, and paid advertisement.
- Comfortable with developing, interpreting, and distributing marketing analytics with strong alignment with field operations and product marketing.
- Experience marketing IT solutions such as big data applications, system admin, database technology, or analytics software is a strong plus.
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible PTO- we want the best people but not the best people 24/7. Do great work and enjoy your life enough to come back and do great work.
- Regular town halls and catered lunches.
- Full stocked kitchen with all the snacks, soda and Philz coffee your heart desires.
- Comfortable and fun work environment with ping pong, nerf gun battles and bean bag chairs to kick back in
WHY JOIN THE PAXATA TEAM?
- Paxata is the world leader in data preparation. Our product is used by companies like PwC, Del Monte, New Relic and more!
- We're backed by global corporate investors including: Accel Partners, Intel Capital, Microsoft Ventures, Cisco Investments, Deutsche Telekom, AirTree Ventures and more!
- We've been voted among the best companies to work for in the Bay Area four years in a row (SF Business Times)
- There are a lot of cool people here. We embrace innovation, open-source, teamwork and pizza
Contact Dan Ziman firstname.lastname@example.org