The Spredfast team is looking for a couple of contractors!
The first one we're looking for is someone who can help our field marketing team build and launch their email and event programs. This team is small and in need of some love on the Marketo side. We're looking for a contractor who can work with our team during business hours (no-moonlighters). Tasks would include:
- Building programs based off of program frameworks
- Building, editing, and testing emails (not new template production)
- Building, editing, and testing landing pages (not new template production)
- Building, testing, and activating smart campaigns
- Building reports for field marketing team
This contractor will report to our Director of Revenue Marketing and support three field marketers averaging about 8 hours/month.
The second contractor we're looking for is someone with experience building Marketo templates from PSD or AI file. This contractor would be heavily focused on transitioning the designs from our internal design team into HTML. Tasks would include:
- Taking a Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch file and building it in HTML
- Building email template in a way that leverage Email Modules in Marketo
- Building emails that work across rendering engines (must be responsive)
- Building guided landing page templates (must be responsive)
This contractor will report to our Senior Marketing Technologist and the role probably won't begin until January 2017. After January this role can expect about two full template build projects a month leading up to SXSW in March.
If you're interested in either of these opportunities let's connect!