A thought leadership, advisory, and certification company in the technology industry seeks a Director of Digital Marketing to support its global offices and growth objectives.
This position requires proven experience in collecting and interpreting data from a variety of channels in order to make campaign optimization recommendations. Responsible for executing and optimizing a variety of digital marketing programs that drive growth in customer acquisition, retention, and revenue. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving results, loves rolling up their sleeves to get things done, and draws from a b2b marketing background across a range of data-driven tactics. Capability to work with various stakeholders in organization, including Managing Directors around the world. Work closely with VP of Communications to ensure quality and timeliness of Marketing Department output. Full Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce, and MS Office required.
This position requires a strong self-starter able to step in to seamlessly partner with our sales operations team and be instrumental in leads generation for the organization. We require a stellar Marketo expert skilled in integrating with programs like Salesforce, Bright Talk and others. This person is responsible for campaigns implementation, direct email materials development, tracking, measuring and reporting, related social media implementation, and building successful lead generation efforts along with other related initiatives. This person will also have some experience in related paid advertising campaigns.
Minimum of 5 years demonstrated success in developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns for a globally recognized professional services organization, further implementing and tracking a lead generation program that follows through to revenue recognition.
- Hands-on campaign execution to drive user acquisition, conversion, and continued engagement, collaborating closely with the other marketing team members to identify, prioritize, and expand opportunities to drive the greatest return.
- Implement, manage, and optimize metrics-driven marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Interpret sets of data to analyze campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Identify and execute testing opportunities.
- Ensure campaigns are properly tagged and tracked, working with IT engineering and other resources as necessary to audit and identify issues. Develop automated and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Effectively monthly and quarterly performance reports and communicate results
- Experience planning, executing and optimizing B2B demand generation and integrated campaigns.
- Experience managing results-driven social campaigns.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, analysis, and lead management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation.
- Go-Getter with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Comfortable working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment, and with different cultures and time zones.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to develop schedules and assignments; coordinating and upkeep of mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume (in Word/PDF format) along with salary requirement to Liana Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>