As a member of the marketing department you will lead development and implementation of MegaPath’s marketing automation program. You will play a key role helping Sales drive revenue by managing nurture programs and other initiatives to increase the performance of leads through the demand funnel. You will work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, and external vendors. Ideally you have marketing automation platform(s), demand generation, online marketing, campaign planning, lead nurture and Salesforce use experience.
- Drive the implementation and overall strategy of a marketing automation platform for lead qualification, lead nurturing, lead scoring and sales enablement. Work with Sales Operations to integrate automation platforms with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Hands on creation, management and execution of successful closed-loop marketing campaigns utilizing the marketing automation platform.
- Design A/B campaign testing and optimize performance of lead management efforts.
- Lead the creation and management of dashboards trend campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, and drive funnel advancement.
- Improve conversion rates by helping to plan and implement activity-triggered nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development, leading to closed sales.
- Drive data integrity and positive customer experiences by keeping data clean, and by creating data segmentation, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns.
- Determine marketing requirements from point of lead capture and CRM design for purposes of marketing automation success and optimization.
- Be an advocate of an overall lead management process (SLAs, ownership, and sales funnel movement).
- Evangelizing marketing automation and help Sales use lead nurture effectively.
- Evaluate and implement technology vendor offerings to augment CRM-marketing automation functionality.
- Develop, implement or support online lead generation campaigns.
- Perform data analysis, reporting and business intelligence to drive program effectiveness.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 5 – 7 years of marketing, preferably B2B in a high tech field
- 3+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Silverpop, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of B2B sales & marketing process
- Experience with SalesForce.com and marketing automation solutions
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills (logical thought a plus)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment managing multiple projects
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on/with cross-functional teams
- Basic computer skills (Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc)
MegaPath offers a full suite of benefits, including full medical, dental, and vision coverage; a 401(K) plan with a company matching contribution; a transportation benefit; and many other excellent perks.To apply, go to: https://careers-megapath.icims.com/jobs/2848/mktg-automation-mgr-3/job or contact me directly!