SOLVED

Beginning Lead Scoring

Go to solution
Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Beginning Lead Scoring

My company is ready to turn on lead scoring and start strategizing/executing lead nurture campaigns.  I'm new to lead scoring, so I was wondering if lead scoring can be customized based on a campaign or what not, or can there only be one score for each trigger (such as 5 points for opening an email, etc.)?  Can it be turned on/off for certain groups of leads, or when you turn it on does it affect everyone's score across the board?

Also, any resources you may have on how to turn on scoring and customize it would be great.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Beginning Lead Scoring

Lead scoring can be customized however you'd like by bringing in a combination of triggers and filters into your lead scoring smart campaigns. Since you are very new to lead scoring, I would throughly read the Marketo documentation on lead scoring here:

Simple Scoring - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

The Definitive Guide to Lead Scoring

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Lead scoring can be customized however you'd like by bringing in a combination of triggers and filters into your lead scoring smart campaigns. Since you are very new to lead scoring, I would throughly read the Marketo documentation on lead scoring here:

Simple Scoring - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

The Definitive Guide to Lead Scoring

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you so much!