Ensono collaborates with its clients to deliver progressive IT solutions to help them operate their infrastructure for today and optimize it for tomorrow. We specialize in supporting mission-critical workloads for the world’s most successful companies. Ensono works across all platforms – mainframe to cloud, and everything in between. We are ranked by Information Week 500 for our technology innovation and by the Uptime Institute for 100% availability. Ensono has 700 associates and is headquartered in greater Chicago, Ill. Visit us at www.ensono.com.
This role will work in a fast-paced marketing centric environment, interfacing with global marketers, and agency contributors, to orchestrate their various ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) tracking initiatives for overall digital campaign effectiveness.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop strategy and roadmap for digital marketing execution, including lead nurture track development, and marketing automation for campaign setup/reporting
• Project management: call for content process, review inputs, manage deadlines, collate and identify audience details, draft initial business rules and confirm accuracy of content based on business rules; directly liaise with marketing and operational team members to address needs and coordinate both local and global dependencies
• Onboard new email nurture programs, including gathering and building requirements and driving deliverables based on key milestones
• Flag and follow up appropriately on items requiring outreach across other virtual teams, field and/or other marketing
• Ensure content template is updated and accurate on an ongoing basis
• Engagement with internal teams and/or creative agency for email design and content development
• Ongoing management and optimization around nurture and lead process against objectives
Contact Rick Merriman at email@example.com for more information.