3 of 3 people found this helpful
I'd actually do this in a simpler fashion:
- Turn OFF your entire Program the day or so before the Holiday.
- Mark your calendar to come back in before the next Cast or the Cast you want.
- Set Cadence to First Cast=Date you want
- Turn on the Program again.
- Next cast will be on the date you desire and it will continue from there. So you can essentially have a Cast that is not on your usual day if needed.
Thanks for your answer. As in our streams are leads from different countries who not all need to be paused it would not work I think, also with a lot of different streams it would be time consuming. It would be great to automate this process or at least once a year schedule it. Do you think there is another way to do this?
Hi Marit, without getting as complex as you have gotten, Josh's suggestion above is best. As you're describing it, you want something simple but that can manage holidays for multiple regions.. When you start to talk it out, it actually isn't very simple at all. Best of luck.
Thanks Dory! I have decided to go for the 10 major holidays to make it not too complex
Something like this came up last year about alerts to sales reps during the holidays, maybe not your super hot pricing/demo requests, but less time sensitive alerts. After reviewing a few suggestions to present to the team, turns out that they want all the alerts in real-time
Good luck with the regional holiday management!