I have been working with Centric for a little over a month and really enjoy it. If you are in the Seattle/Eastside area and looking for a new challenge. Let's do it! Feel free to message me with any questions and would be happy to answer.
Do you like sharing your expertise with others?
Want to work someplace special?
Centric Consulting is hiring Marketing Automation Engineers to develop campaigns using Marketo, monitor campaign success and build actionable reports that provide insight into campaign health. This is a position allowing you to become a go-to resource for Marketo solutions within the company. This position is based in our office in Redmond.
Who you are
You enjoy working as part of a team. Collaboration is key here at Centric.
You enjoy lead segmentation, developing, executing and delivering email campaigns.
Certifications are always good so if you are Marketo certified, we want you!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, execute, and deliver successful campaigns, including nurture campaigns, webinar campaigns, newsletters, and welcome campaigns…etc.
- Develop and execute the best-in- class inbound and outbound programs in the marketing automation platform.
- Understand our lead segmentation, how to operate Design Studio and the basics of the database
Reporting and analysis:
- Measure effectiveness of the campaigns and provide actionable recommendations to drive optimization.
- Building data extensions ----- Running SQL Queries ----- Executing on large scale email campaigns---- Tracking on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our MAEs. But you won’t be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Seattle office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we’ll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn’t take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There’s no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year .
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric’s W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as W2Temps. If that’s something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that’s fine too. We are flexible!
To apply, please go to