4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2016 3:14 PM by Digital Pi

Welcome Jessica Kao as our new SVMUG co-leader!

Jason Seeba

Please welcome Digital Pi as our new SVMUG co-leader!

JessicaKao_Headshot.jpg

Jessica has been a faithful member of the group for YEARS and has been a great help to many of us along our Marketo journey.  I'm excited to work with her to help push the group forward.  Lots of fun ideas (and the next meeting) to come!

In her own words:

I wandered into my first SVMUG meeting in 2011 as a brand new Marketo Spark customer looking for anyone willing to help me demystify the intricacies of Marketo.  I made connections with people that day that have made such a big impact on my career and have learned so much from all of you.  I am so ecstatic to be able to pay it forward and help Jason continue to foster the community and the knowledge sharing within our group. 

Her background:

After inheriting 3 bad Marketo instances at 3 different companies, I decided that helping others was the way to go.  I currently work for Digital Pi helping people get the most of out their Marketo. For the past 10 years, I have held roles in field marketing, global marketing programs and led Demand Generation and Marketing Ops teams.   Prior to that I was a lab scientist doing cancer research teaching people how to analyze really large data sets.