5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2016 4:23 PM by Grégoire Michel

Setting Default Line Spacing in Email Editor 2.0?

Alexis Koelbl

When Marketo applies "double spacing" in the rich text editor, where does that show up in the HTML? And is there any way to determine the preset line spacing for a module in a template?

I've been working on an email template and for the past two weeks the default spacing on my subheadlines has been single spacing until today. Suddenly today the default line spacing in the rich text editor is double spacing. It's even happening in previous versions of the template that worked correctly before. I've tried dictating the line-height in pixels, percentage, removing the line-height; nothing seems to restore it back to single-spacing. The subheadline has a decorative line above it so double spacing ruins the look; I don't want my users to have to manually apply "single spacing" every time they create an email.

Does anyone know how to set the default line spacing setting for the rich text editor?

How it's supposed to look:

How it looks after I edit the text in the rich text editor:

Code for this module

Edited subheadline applies double space

I would really appreciate any help! Thanks!