Sync Web Page Programs to SFDC?

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

Sync Web Page Programs to SFDC?

Hello all,

I have tried searching the community, but i am not having much luck.  We are migrating to SFDC and understand the Campaign Sync to SF function.  We want to use it for "Campaigns" only and are in the midst of planning to do so.

My question is around Programs for Web Pages. These are not considered "Campaigns" per se, so i am thinking we are NOT going to want these programs to sync.  However, we need to make sure the activity gets into SFDC and that any Leads generated from the web activity does get in front of the appropriate people.

Curious how others might be handling incoming web activity.  Is it typical to NOT sync those types of programs and gather/sync just the activity itself?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Sync Web Page Programs to SFDC?

There are a couple of ways to get the information over.  Some folks do a 1:1 sync with programs and SFDC activity so if you wanted to you could but I have never seen anyone really use that information on the SFDC side. 

The more common way is using interesting moments for web activity so it will definitely appear in SFDC both in the Marketo tab as well as on the individual record in the MSI box.  It tends to be more useful there anyway. 

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

Re: Sync Web Page Programs to SFDC?

I have not had much experience with Interesting Moments and how to use them.  I will learn more! thanks for the pointer!