Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more about this role!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Program Manager to enable the flawless implementation and execution of our marketing automation platform and deliver a great experience for our internal and external customers. The successful candidate will have technical expertise with launching marketing automation platforms from scratch, transitioning from a previous instance, building lead scoring models, leading complex automated program development and implementation of platform extensions and integrations. This role focuses on technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
Collaborate with Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Global Campaigns, Lead Management as well as Field and Event Marketing to successfully establish a new instance of our marketing automation environment, execute automated programs for email, campaign management, display advertising, and delivering a fully personalized experience based on a customers’ digital body language. Ensure marketing automation best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements. Document and lead training for marketing automation processes, multi-stage automated program development, lead scoring architecture and management, and trigger-based programs. Develop accurate reporting and dashboards and ensure timely distribution to key stakeholders. Integrate the marketing automation platform with third party applications, external data sources and build requirements for custom development. This position is the technical liaison with the website, email, and CRM teams to ensure development and integration efforts in each of the platforms will work in the overall sales and marketing automation ecosystem. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to find inventive ways to improve campaign performance and evolve the marketing automation platforms.
· Using the technical requirements documentation and existing marketing automation platform, launch and deliver a robust new environment that will extend marketing capabilities beyond email delivery
- Administer marketing automation platform and manage the backlog and development sprints to support enhancements.
- Own the design of and development of a robust data model within the marketing automation platform.
- Develop standardized processes and programs that allow marketing team members to self-serve in the creation of complex, multi-stage automated marketing programs
- Build automated programs within the marketing automation platform to run such processes as; data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters.
· Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integrations with marketing automation platforms.
· Champion the quality of data in our marketing automation platform and CRM system; collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points and that we are employing best practices in the categorization and structure of our lead tables
· Manage backlog of user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology or related field
· 3+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign design, integrated marketing, or demand generation
· 1-2 years of experience administering marketing automation solution; Marketo or Eloqua is preferable
· 2+ years of experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com is preferable
· Experience creating and maintaining custom reports and dashboards
· 2+ years of work experience implementing full cycle projects including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and support
· Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
·Analytical with a natural curiosity to test (including A/B), measure, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
· 3+ years Marketo Administrator experience (Certification preferred)
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
· Advanced SQL and Excel skills