We're looking for someone with Marketo experience to join the coolest company in NH as our new Marketing Automation Specialist. Dyn is an incredible place to work and we have an energetic team of marketers. The job description is below and if you're looking for more details about Dyn or the position, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Manchester, NH
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
Marketing Automation Specialist
As an important member of Dyn’s Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for implementing and monitoring our digital marketing programs via Marketo. You will be working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and marketing team to build and optimize digital campaigns for email marketing, lead nurturing, content promotion and events. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about getting things done, employing and enhancing his/her Marketo digital marketing expertise, and being hands on within Marketing Automation and CRM software.
You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring Marketo programs. This includes campaign setup, smartlist development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and optimization, building triggers, program analytics and more.
Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo and Salesforce.
Own the implementation, vendor relations and reporting of specific marketing programs in collaboration with the Demand Generation team.
Apply your marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- You are highly motivated, collaborative, detail-oriented and obsessed with achieving great results.
- You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
- You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily...you win best “all around.”
- You plan, organize, schedule, and solve problems in a highly efficient, productive manner.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
- You are an analytical thinker that is always looking for ways to optimize processes and campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Marketo capabilities including understanding the demand generation process.
- Experienced Salesforce.com CRM user
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Must have excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience reporting from Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Experience managing third party marketing programs, a plus.
- Core values: trust, passion, performance and respect
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance Management (IPM) company that provides unrivaled visibility and control into cloud and public Internet resources. Dyn’s platform monitors, controls and optimizes applications and infrastructure through Data, Analytics, and Traffic Steering, ensuring traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Dyn is the leading IPM provider to the largest enterprises and most visited web properties in the world, including eight of the top 10 Internet Services and Retail companies, and six of the top 10 Entertainment companies, in the Fortune 500. Dyn helps everyone from startups to companies like Pfizer, Visa, Netflix and Twitter solve the challenges associated with Internet scale, complexity and volatility. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered.
Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
Apply online at dyn.com/careers