job id: 2016-1098
Summary of Position: The successful candidate will be a digital jack of all trades with a focus on inbound marketing and graphic design. As a critical member of the Marketing Team, this position includes executing effective digital campaigns, managing the corporate website and multiple product-centric microsites, generating landing pages for advertising & email campaigns, email design, multimedia presentations, and leveraging marketing automation – specifically Marketo.
Principal Responsibilities: The Digital Designer/Marketer will be a flexible individual able to juggle many disparate projects and deadlines with aplomb and finesse. This individual will work with a variety of internal stakeholders on a host of projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines. Using strong design and writing skills, the Digital Marketer will translate ideas into creative solutions that are functional and visually compelling.
Education: B.A. or B.S.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Website design and development utilizing WordPress, Java Script & CSS
- Digital design: UI, layout, typography, photography, video, graphic elements
- Digital marketing campaign deployment and tracking, including advertising & email
- Email design and deliverability optimization
- Landing page conversion rate optimization
- Strong grasp of marketing automation systems (Marketo, preferred)
- Adobe Creative Cloud & Powerpoint
Preferred Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting with a variety of individuals and a variety of simultaneous deadlines
- Juggling of tasks and a host of disparate projects
- Ability to articulate stoppers, needs, and timeframes
- Driven to elevate knowledge and skill level by keeping abreast of innovations in the field
- Effective problem solver and communicator