SOLVED

Email Proofing without Forwarding Tests

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Proofing without Forwarding Tests

Hello,

My team and I are looking for a more efficient way for emails to be reviewed and proofed without sending TEST emails to each stakeholder. Anyone use a plugin or software for this sort of design review? Looking for something like Approval Manager or Google Docs that provides simultaneous reviews and approvals of content, links, and images.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Proofing without Forwarding Tests

Hi Lisa,

There are a few ways that I have addressed this in the past.

1) Use Litmus and send a link to your stake holders.  This also gives you the benefit of seeing how everything will render in multiple platforms, devices and email clients.

2) If you are using the "view as webpage" link on the email, I typically send a test to myself and then copy that link and send the link to all the stake holders. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Lisa,

There are a few ways that I have addressed this in the past.

1) Use Litmus and send a link to your stake holders.  This also gives you the benefit of seeing how everything will render in multiple platforms, devices and email clients.

2) If you are using the "view as webpage" link on the email, I typically send a test to myself and then copy that link and send the link to all the stake holders. 

Raven_McFarlan1
Level 3

Hi Jessica Kao !

We have been doing the same, but we are now running into difficulties with this approach and dynamic content. I sent a test version of our German version of an email as a test to myself, and then clicked on the "view as webpage" link to discover that the webpage shows the default version of the email (English). I was looking around the community trying to find a solution to this, but this thread is the closest I've got. Have you guys experienced the same problem? Do you have any tips on how to get around it?

Thanks in advance!

-Raven

Sara_Greaves
Level 5

On my team, the relevant stakeholders have a shared email address that they can use to look at the sample emails. Since we're a large organization, this works well for us.

Dayna_Wellman3
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

Hi Lisa,

I highly recommend Litmus. Like Jessica said, not only can you send a link to your stakeholders, but you can also proof it in many different web browsers, email clients, and mobile devices. You're also able to collaborate on emails and projects across your team.

Dayna Wellman
Campaign Operations Consultant @ Etumos
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

+1 for Litmus. Everyone should use it.