EverQuote.com (formerly AdHarmonics) is focused on developing a world class organization that values each and every member of its team as a critical contributor to our overall success. Our business is fast paced, profitable and driven by a culture of creativity, metrics and automation. The nature of our business offers each employee a unique opportunity to witness the impact their work has on our revenue and profits in near real-time on a daily basis. We seek team members who value independent thinking and are willing to take risks and make decisions quickly, measure the results of their decisions religiously and act on those results decisively.
We are located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge, MA. Surrounded by great food, fun places for social outings and easily accessible to any form of desired commute to work. Our team is small, focused and hard working but we value a fun and dynamic work environment as well. If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to be a part of, please review our open positions below and submit your resume (and code or website samples if appropriate).
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications. S/he will maintain strong integration between Marketo and Salesforce, develop content, and drive demand generation campaigns to help promoteawareness of EverQuote products and services.
In this role you’ll work within a fast-paced, high growth organization and have the tools and resources necessary to have an immediate and tangible impact onEverQuote’s bottom line. Do you have the skills, experience, and drive to push us forward? Please read on!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Daily management of Marketo instance and functionality in support of marketing campaigns and communications.
- Maintain strong integration between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Design workflows and templates and execute progressive demand generation and nurture/DRIP campaigns with Marketo.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement campaign forms, landing pages, emails, remarketing ads, and other technical integrations critical to the marketing engine.
- Establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution and effectiveness.
- Be the marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation, and batch list loading.
- Work closely with sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Partner with Marketing Program owners to support campaigns
- Data mine from prospects in Salesforce.com to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports.
- Embrace a test and learn mindset, dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns.
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce (Marketo certification a plus)
- Minimum 2+ years’ relevant B2B software marketing experience
- Solid writing skills
- Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects
- Experience working with sales organizations as it relates to successfully executing a campaign, gaining buy-in and gathering feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to change and quickly shift priorities
- Prior project management skills
- Self-starter; proactive and independent worker
- Must be able to consistently meet tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
email email@example.com with your resume to apply!!