Go to webinar integration

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to webinar integration

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with setting up integration with Go To webinar. Historically within email invites to our webinars we have ioncluded the direct go to webinar registration link which is a little inconvenient as it means that we have to go in after registrations have been recieved and manually update the status of members who have registered. Also the comms on registration sent out bu go to webinar are standard and non-branded, so ideally we would like to set it up so that when someone registers with got o webinar the status automatically updates within Marketo.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks

Mark

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Go to webinar integration

Do you have any specific questions on the setup? Maybe we can start there.

Here's the setup guide if you don't have it already: http://launchpoint.marketo.com/assets/Uploads/Marketo-GoToWebinar-Adapter-UserGuide.pdf

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would review the install guide. To get what you are asking to happen, the registration must happen using a marketo form.  When the form is filled, it needs to trigger the progression status of the Marketo webinar program to registered.  The mkto program has to be linked to the Go to webinar program via the event partner.  You can use Marketo to send out the confirmation emails and make it whatever you like. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The way GTW works with Marketo is that once you've done the LaunchPoint setup, you connect a webinar program to a GTW event. Then you set  a Marketo landing page with a Marketo form. When a lead fills out that form, they go through a Smart Campaign called "Fills Out Form" that changes program status to Registered and sends lead a confirmation email. Your Marketo Webinar program knows that if someone's status is changed to Registered it needs to push their registration to GTW. Similarly, when the webinar is over, GTW pushes Attended and Absent statuses back to Marketo.

Jose_Tarzian14
Level 2

For this to work you need to make sure the channel is set up appropriately to mirror GTW statuses. You can see this in Admin, Tags, Channel.Captura.PNG

Kapturall