Carbonite is hiring!
Reporting to Carbonite’s Director of Lifecyle Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director of Channel Marketing, you will play an integral role in Carbonite’s channel development and go to market strategy. We are looking for an individual with a passion for, and an innate understanding of the IT channel and partner lifecycle marketing. Your ideas, execution and results will have a direct impact on Carbonite’s partner experience.
You will join a fast-paced team who works in a very deadline-driven environment. You’ll have the unique ability to gain a 360 degree view of our business and be a creative and technical marketer with the ability to drive revenue for Carbonite. If you are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
- Become familiar with Carbonite’s existing communication steams including brand awareness, lead nurture flow, trial conversion and renewal stream
- Make recommendations as well as implement existing partner communications streams across the various partner types.
- Identify new opportunities to optimize partner segmentation and nurture flows that accelerate buyer behavior to drive revenue
- Create campaign content and develop communication strategy in conjunction with Carbonite’s Manager of Partner Communication and Training.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing automation systems including Marketo and Salesforce to capture, nurture, score and report on partner leads
- Create and maintain metrics reports and analyze marketing data to develop insights, measure ROI and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Continually A/B test our marketing site's calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers) to increase the visitor to lead conversion rate
- Establish closed-loop analytics with channel marketing and sales to understand how our marketing and event show leads convert into customers, and identify blockages in the funnel
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Sales, Creative, Engineering, and Analytics to ensure optimized campaign execution and partner lead management process
- 2+ years working in an email marketing automation role with experience working within the IT Channel
- Technical proficiency with marketing automation platforms – Marketo preferred
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing and email marketing as it relates to marketing automation
- Basic web development and design skills and online form data capture with Marketo and Salesforce.com integration
- Experience building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve email, landing pages, and website performance
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills to drive strategy with a solid understanding of reporting tools such as Marketo Revenue Analyzer and Salesforce.com
Carbonite was launched in 2005 with a clear goal: Provide easy to use, secure and affordable online backup to the consumer market. And we succeeded. Today more than 1.7 million businesses and individuals trust Carbonite with their important files and data. And we’ve generated rapid, consistent growth with over 30 consecutive quarters of record revenue.
Now we are taking on a new and exciting challenge: Cloud & hybrid business continuity solutions for the small and mid-size business (SMB) market. We entered the SMB market with the launch of Carbonite Pro in June 2011. Our SMB business grew over 70% last year and we’re building a powerful team of skilled professionals to help us keep the momentum going.
Small businesses worldwide number more than 78 million. Industry analyst firm IDC estimates spending in the SMB business continuity market will increase 33% annually through 2018. As a proven market leader with 10 years of cloud backup and recovery experience, Carbonite is well-positioned to lead this rapidly growing market segment.
Carbonite continues to grow with the acquisition of EVault, formerly the North American cloud-based business continuity and disaster recovery division of Seagate Technology. Founded in 1997 and purchased by Seagate Technology in 2007, EVault is a leading provider of disaster recovery and business continuity solutions designed for SMBs and small enterprises. In contrast to vendors who provide exclusively on-premise software and appliances, EVault offers a full line of cloud-based appliances and cloud services such as failover, which enables customers to continue normal operations in the event that a physical server fails. EVault’s cloud approach has many similarities to Carbonite’s and is designed for larger customers with more complex IT environments. As a result, the acquisition enables Carbonite to expand its addressable market, which it estimates to be worth $13 billion dollars in the U.S. and more than $40 billion worldwide. Are you ready to grow with us?