We're looking to hire (ASAP) an eager marketing ops **** on our growing Marketing Ops team of 5.
Glassdoor is seeking a rockstar to take a critical role in our growing B2B Demand Generation team. As we grow we are looking for a candidate that has a variety of experience such as managing email execution, marketing campaign set up, database segmentations and growth, and will be versed in tools like Salesforce and Marketo. S/he will manage requests submitted by demand generation managers, set up, analyze and optimize campaigns in order to provide insights, measure effectiveness and performance, and ROI of marketing spend. If you love marketing systems, a fast-paced hyper-growth environment, and want the opportunity to build the world’s largest job search platform then this is the place for you. This is a full-time, on-site 6 month contract position based in Mill Valley, CA (just 4 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge).
Glassdoor is growing every day. We are looking for curious and brilliant individuals who are up for revolutionizing the way people find jobs they love. Glassdoor is a pre-IPO startup in a great position with over 25M members, thousands of business customers and $70M in new funding from leading VC’s such as Google Capital, Benchmark, and Sutter Hill. Our founders are the same visionaries behind companies like Expedia, Trip Advisor and Zillow. We are looking to scale rapidly and shake up the $90B+ talent acquisition market.
What You’ll Do!
- Support our demand generation team by managing and executing email sends
- Create and manage marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce
- Manage and maintain lead entry and data integrity in the CRM
- Analyze data related to email sends to measure marketing performance such as campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, user engagement, database health and email deliverability scorecard
- Manage email database segmentations and work with marketing managers to improve and define email campaign targeting efficiency and results while minimizing opt-out rates
- Expand and optimize marketing systems infrastructure for international markets
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and work juggling capabilities
- At least 2-4 years experience working with data and marketing systems
- Experience with sending email
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically about the metrics, and ability to translate basic data sets into recommendations for marketing and sales leadership
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo certified expert preferred to execute marketing campaigns and track effectiveness.
- Advanced command of Excel including pivot tables
Why Glassdoor?We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a career community, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy.Perks:
- Sunny Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Free catered lunch with a new menu every day
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Onsite gym with yoga, CrossFit and boot camp classes
- Game room complete with ping pong, PacMan, and beer on tap
- Dog-friendly office (with a few dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
- 4-Time Winner “Best Places to Work” in the North Bay, (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Competitive pay
Glassdoor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.